Can you answer these 5 questions:
- Is your fiat currency ‘USD’? If you live in the United States of America and/or are reporting taxes to the Internal Revenue Service, your answer is YES.
- What was the 1st year your purchased cryptocurrency?
- YES or NO Have you purchased/traded cryptocurrency on any exchanges not on this list?
Bibox, Binance, Bitfinex, BitForex, Bitstamp, Bithumb, BitMax, BitMEX, Bittrex, BitZ, BW, CashApp, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, CoinBene, Coinbit, Coineal, CoinExchange, CoinPark, Crypto.com, Cryptopia, Digifinex, FTX, EXX, Gate.io, Gemini, HitBTC, Hotbit, Houbi, IDAX, Kraken, KuCoin, LAToken, MXC, OEX, OKEx, STEX, Switcheo, TradeOgre, YOBit, ZB, ZBG.
If YES, can you identify those exchanges?
- YES or NO Did you make any trades against stable coins not on this list? DAI, GUSD, HUSD, PAX, TUSD, USDC, USDN, USDS, USDT.
If YES, can you identify those stable coins?
- YES or NO Are you filing taxes for the 2020tax year?
If NO, can you identify the tax year you are filing for?
If you can, you can use CrypTax!
If you have other questions, please email [ orders @ cryptax.co ] and we will respond via email as promptly as possible.
- Purchase and download CrypTax.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Follow the on-screen directions.